Thursday, April 20, 2006

Green ring queen

Oh look another green post. I've got a bit of a thing for green right now, and I've had a thing for rings for as long as I can remember. In fact I even spent three years of my life learning how to make rings (with metal) but now I make them out of fabric and beads, and elastic, and pretty much out of anything except metal. Witness below, a recent creation that needs a little refining but I think I may be making a bunch of these. Although I am a little dubious that anyone other than myself would willingly wear such an obtrusive impractical ring.

green_knit

I also collect rings made by others. I discovered the site for cool rings not metal ,Carrotbox, a few months ago and have been addicted ever since. I purchased one of her early handmade glass rings for a steal. She has ,understandbly, raised her prices but her handmade glass rings are still very affordable and worth every penny. I love mine, it is white and what else...green of course!

green_carrotbox

Even though I am a grown somewhat adult-like woman I can't help but adore childlike cheap candy jewelry. I have gobs of it and I like it better than the real thing, way better. Each to their own I say. Found this little lovely for fitty cents at goodwill, sweet.

green_sparkle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home