Thursday, March 23, 2006

Everything is wonky


stump prototype
Originally uploaded by Good Egg.
I am finally rounding the bend back to the land of health and wellness. I came down with a very nasty cold that turned out to be quite a clingly little bugger. Thus I have done nothing in about a week, unless you count reading on the sofa in between bouts of coughing, hacking, and sleeping. Sheesh do I sound like a baby or what? Anyhow here is my first attempt at the stump pattern I made a few weeks ago. It still has some issues I hope to iron out this weekend. I would like to finish this in time for my April critique group. But even a healthy start would be nice, I would like this to be larger than any of my other soft sculptures to date. More progress coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home